Yes, we ship our jewelry by trusted carriers such as FedEx and USPS. Most of our shipments are fully insured.
All orders $500 or higher receive free standard shipping to US domestic locations.
We are happy to serve shoppers from all over the world. Pricing may vary based on your final shipping destination and duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
We ship our jewelry by trusted carriers like FedEx and USPS, depending on the destination.
All in-stock items generally take 3-5 business days to process before they are shipped out to the customer. Shipping time varies depending on method and location.
An email notification with a tracking number will be sent to you once we ship your order. To check on the status of your shipment, click on the tracking number displayed in the email.
You are not liable for your jewelry order while it is being shipped.
We do ship to Military APO, as well as FPO boxes. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
No, the shipping fee is nonrefundable, unless we shipped an incorrect item or the item has a defect. Returns are accepted up to 15 days from the ship date
If for any reason you are dissatisfied, you may return, exchange, or receive store credit for your item(s) within 15 days from the date of shipment. We gladly accept items that are free of scratches, blemishes, sizing or alterations, and without signs of wear or tear. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to any special or custom orders. For products purchased in our store, please call 512-947-7860 or 832-782-7578 for details on how to return your item. All purchases in our store are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-947-7860 or 832-782-7578. Once confirmed and approved, we will send you an email with detailed shipping and packaging instructions. Do not send items until you have received a confirmation email from the Gold Outlet Depot Team.
Please allow 7 -10 business days for your credit to be processed after the item(s) have been received and inspected. Refunds will be issued using the same type of payment used in the original purchase.
If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, please call 512-947-7860 or 832-782-7578. There is a 20% restocking fee for the cancellation of any Special Order items.
The restocking fee is 20% for all store purchased item and cancelled or returned online special orders.
Use a mild solution of six parts water to one part ammonia and gently apply with a very soft bristle brush. Run the diamond under clean water and dry with a soft, lint-free cloth. Ultrasonic and steam cleaning are only recommended when being performed by a professional.
To keep gold jewelry looking new, examine it regularly to make sure the settings are snug and the clasps are secure. Polishing with a soft cloth after each use and storing it in a protected place will ensure longevity. Exposure to harsh chemicals such as household bleach will cause gold to discolor and disintegrate.
At Gold Outlet Depot we polish all sterling silver jewelry with a rhodium finish that protects it from tarnishing rapidly. Sterling silver will tarnish quickly when exposed to salt air and products containing sulfur. To remove tarnish, we recommend using a non-abrasive silver polish. In addition, some silver can be polished quickly with a soft silver polishing cloth. A polishing cloth is best used with sterling silver designs that have delicate or fine details as they are hard to remove from small surfaces and deep grooves.
Carat is a term used to measure the weight of a diamond. Karat is the unit of measurement used to indicate the purity of gold. Pure gold is 24 karat, 18 karat is 75% pure, which means that 75% is gold and the other 25% is made up of other metals.
We do offer cleaning and polishing services. Please contact Customer Service for more information.
All diamond merchandise manufactured by Gold Outlet Depot is conflict free.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express cards, as well as PayPal.
Yes we can resize your ring for a minimal charge. Please contact us for details.
We do offer repair services on any type of jewelry including watches.